HM FT series Ferment Tank
Usage: modern bioreactor technology, used in the growth of microorganism and producing fermented products for antibiotics,
vaccine, amino-acid, enzyme, gene, monosodium glutamate in pharmaceutical, biological and food industries.
Suitable: fermentation in lab scale, pilot test, optimization of fermenting parameters, medium selection and test of fermentation
technics or bacteria seeds, and in large production scale.
• Adopt stainless steel tank, with top mechanical agitator or bottom magnet agitator as optional.
• Ferment temperature, pressure, speed, PH, dissolved oxygen DO, feed, anti-foam and air flow parameters can be
controlled automatically, automatic record save and print data.
• Optional items: liquid level, add acid/alkali, feed weighing, methanol checking, exhaust O2 & CO2 etc.
• Control system: automatic type or semi-automatic type operation as optionl.
• SIP system: in-situ sterilization with steam.
One Ferment Tank type:
Load rate: 65～75%
Pressure: 0.1-0.6 Mpa
Rotation speed: 50-800 rpm
Model: HM-FT-I 5-30000
Tank volume: 5L-30000L
Two Ferment Tanks type:
with the seed fermenter and the fermenter on one platform.
Model: HM-FT-II 10/100, 20/200, 30/300, 50/500, 80/800, 100/1000
Capacity: 10/100L, 20/200L, 30/300L, 50/500L, 80/800L, 100/1000L
Multi-Tanks Ferment Plant type:
three or more ferment tanks work together or independently.
Model: HM-FT-III 5-50000
Australia HM Pharmachine Pty. Ltd.