HM VE-M series Cream Manufacturing Master Plant
Usage: Modern innovative design for manufacturing of cream and ointment according to the latest advanced homogenizing and emulsifying technology. It is featured with bottom mounted sanitary high shear homogenizer with circulation system, also CIP
cleaning facility, has the advantage of high efficient mixing, dispersing, sanitary, emulsifying and homogenizing. Widely applied for manufacturing of cream, ointment, suppository, lipid emulsion, suspension, syrup, infusion, serum, vaccine emulsion, disinfection solutions, lotion, shampoo, toothpaste, perfumes, conditioner, hand washing, fine paste etc semi-solid solution in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemical, food and beverage industry.
1. Europe cGMP standard conformation.
2. Emulsifying Mixing Tank: MOC. SUS316L or SUS304 with mirror finishing, Heating and Cooling Jacket System
3. Sanitary Bottom-mounted High-shear Homogenization System, 500-3000r/min, Low speed Mixing System, 10-70rpm.
4. Material Circulation System
5. Material Suck Feeding System
6. Processing under Vacuum Condition,
7. Top Cover Lifting Hydraulic System
8. Product Automatic Discharging System.
9. Siemens PLC and touch screen Automatic Control System, Automatic Valves System, Safety System with alarms.
1. Oil phase Pre-mixing Tank
2. Water phase Pre-mixing Tank
3. Stainless Steel Working Platform
4. Weighing Load Cell.
5. CIP System(Clean in Place)
6. SIP System (Sterilization in Place)
Model: HM VE-M10, 50, 100, 200, 350, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000.
Capacity: 10, 50, 100, 200, 350, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000L/Batch
Australia HM Pharmachine Pty. Ltd.